Monday, January 19, 2015

Ice, Ice, Everywhere

Not a whole lot to update today. We had freezing rain yesterday so it was too icy to bring the horses up to the barn. Even Gus was too far away to bring in and he's usually my go to when it's too icy to bring the mares up the driveway. So I dragged my wonderful and tolerant boyfriend out into the field with Rayna and Amber (and their 3 pasture mates) just to hang out with the girls for a bit. I of course ended up in the hay to keep warm while I made the poor boy take pictures of me. Then after I got done torturing my horses I headed back to the car (with the help of Jerry who let me lean on him all the way to the gate so I wouldn't fall on the ice).

It's supposed to be above freezing for the rest of the week, so hopefully by wednesday I'll be able to get Amber and Rayna up to the barn! I can't wait for spring, and warmth and trailriding!!
Jerry! Handsome Appy Man!

Me and my 2 girls. Rayna was confused, Ambers used to my weird! 

Hay bed!

Rayna made a hay face hole

1 comment:

  1. if you moved to KY you wouldn't have to deal with the ice . . . :P

    ReplyDelete